IBRA ministers through mass media such as Radio, TV, and the Internet, as well as with education and follow-up. Through IBRA's ministry, about half of the world's population has the opportunity to hear radio programmes about Jesus Christ! Despite this, several hundred million people are still waiting to hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Ministries in different countries work in close partnership with IBRA Worldwide to run and support Christian media projects bringing the Gospel to some of the neediest people groups in the world. Here in the UK for example we have a special focus on the vast Muslim populations in South and Central Asia.
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age. Matt 28:19-20 (NIV)
- IBRA's more than 1,000 co-workers produce programmes in over 85 languages
- IBRA broadcasts more than 200 hours of Christian radio programming to over 100 countries
- 100 million people listen to IBRA's radio programmes
- about 5,000 individuals contact IBRA's follow-up centres using letters, e-mails, telephone calls and visits
- approximately 700 people become believers in Jesus Christ through the ministry